Anytime you utilize a vacuum-centric system for your water purification process, you want a product that can properly vent any built-up pressure safely. Ensuring you have the best in the industry means turning to Hydro Instruments and our Series 900 Automatic Switchover to get the job done right.
Series 900 Automatic Switchover
Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide
- From 4 pounds/day (75 g/h) up to 2,000 pounds/day (40 Kg/h)
- Vacuum regulator has an integral switchover – can be used in pairs for uninterrupted feed
- Available with actuator mounting ton ironworks – compatible with all popular brands of emergency shutoff actuators (see related images below)
Ton Mounting Vacuum Regulator
- SVR-50T-CL2 (mounting example)
- SVR-50T-CL2 w/ Compound Gauge
- SVR-50T-CL2 w/ Actuator Mounting Ton Ironworks
Remote Meter Panel
Parts & Assemblies
Information & Features
- Relieves venting gas to a safe location at approximately one PSI
- For use with switchover regulators which do not have a built-in vent valve
- Can be provided with the Series 900 System if desired (vent feature on the Series 900 regulator can be plugged)
- Available in three capacities: 100 PPD (MVH-100), 250 PPD (MVH-250) and 500 PPD (MVH-500)
- Appropriately sized tubing connectors and insect screen for the vent tubing are included
Other products may incorporate similar release valves, but if the same attention to detail hasn’t been paid to the smallest components and elements, they may fail when you need them most. Since 1978, Hydro Instruments has spent decades developing and perfecting our vacuum regulators to ensure our customers have the highest quality products for their water purification system. Our Series 900 Automatic Switchover stands at the top of the industry thanks to its rugged design and focuses on using the best parts throughout its construction to keep your gas feed system running smoothly.
One of the hallmarks of our Series 900 gas feed system revolves around the overall quality of the parts used in its construction. Utilizing solid PVC with an emphasis on improving the wall thickness, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure our products have the best durability and corrosion resistance you need with these purification systems. We make our inlet adapters from Hastelloy-C, and the yoke assemblies are protected thanks to a high-end epoxy powder coating.
Keeping Your Safety in Mind
When building our Series 900 Automatic Switchover system, we wanted to keep your safety in mind from start to finish. During the design process, we focused on three key areas that helped set us apart from our competitors:
- Rugged Design: Your Series 900 gas feed system can face a lot of wear and tear over the years, so we made sure to build each one from the finest machined parts to protect against cracking and minimize corrosion as much as possible.
- Rigorous Testing: None of our designs hit the market without being thoroughly tested by one of our skilled technicians. Every vacuum regulator that leaves our inventory has been put through its paces by the best in the industry.
- Vent Relief Valves: If there comes a time when your Series 900 gas feed system experiences a gas leak, that’s where our safety relief “vent” valve comes into play. As soon as it detects a leak, it directs the gas directly to a safe location.
Series 900 Chlorine & Sulfur Dioxide System
Whether you’re utilizing a Series 900 chlorine system or sulfur dioxide, you want a regulator built to last. Our Series 900 Automatic Switchover provides you with that and more. Our products are designed to help make your water purification process as safe and efficient as possible. Whether you use chlorine or sulfur dioxide in your process, we have you covered.
Our Series 900 Chlorine system is built for your needs and goals. We know that you need a system built to withstand the rigors of your daily operations and one that you don’t have to worry about breaking down prematurely.
Call Hydro Instruments for Your Next Vacuum Regulator
When you want to give your system a durable vacuum regulator with a “vent” relief valve at the ready in case something goes wrong. Our Series 900 Automatic Switchover is prepared to deliver the best industry results and ensure your water purification system is as safe as possible. Contact us to learn more about our products, and place an order today!