The Next Generation in Automatic Feed Rate Control
Automatic Control Valve
- Automatic feed of Chlorine (Cl2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Ammonia (NH3) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Linear drive design eliminates rotary motion – means minimal wear.
- Max Capacity: 3000 PPD (60 kg/h)
- Back lit liquid crystal display
- Control Modes: Manual, Remote, Flow Pacing, Proportional, Residual, ORP,Compound Loop (PID), Step-Feed and Dual Input Feed Forward
- Two relay contact alarm outputs
- Two (2) standard 4-20 mA outputs
- Ten point linearization process for accurate control
- Includes delays, filters and threshold adjustment
- Available as a special order item for pressure feed applications (20 PSIG or less)
- Modbus Communication (RS-485)*
- Profibus communication can optionally be supported
- NEMA4X (IP66) rated controller
- 100-250 VAC (50-60 Hz)
- 600mA max. at 12VDC = 7.2 Watts
(*) MODBUS is only available in units with the new hardware that started shipping after April 2013.
Gas feed water filtration systems need safeguards to ensure every part of the system operates safely and securely. An automatic control valve is one of the most essential components that can help make this a reality. However, finding one that gives the granular control that you want over your system can seem more complicated than it appears at first glance. Fortunately, Hydro Instruments is here to help with the industry’s best OV-110 omni-valve for sale.
We offer our customers a range of OV-110 omni-valve systems that can help revolutionize their operations. Our automatic control valve can safely operate in eight different control modes and can handle a wide range of chemicals, control, adjustment features, and settings for a customizable experience. In addition, we strive to ensure that when we say an all-in-one automatic chlorine feeder, we mean it.
Automatic Gas Feed Systems
When you have automatic gas feed systems to handle your water filtration systems, you want to ensure everything is covered and flowing smoothly. An automatic control valve that can safely monitor and track what’s getting fed into your system and provide you with the crucial data and information you need to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.
Hydro Instruments provides our customers with a wide range of control valves for automatic chlorine feeders, automatic sulfur dioxide feeders, and more. We strive to give our customers the expertly designed and constructed automatic control valve they can rely on when they need it most.
Buy OV-110 Omni-Valve Systems
When you want to find an OV-110 omni-valve for sale, Hydro Instruments is ready to help. We provide our customers with a selection of products that can be outfitted to your system’s specifications and ensure the flow remains in total control. In addition, we provide our customers with an automatic control valve they can rely on when they buy OV-110 omni-valve systems from us.
In addition to automatic sulfur dioxide feeders and OV-110 omni-valves for sale, we provide our customers with a wide range of water filtration system products and equipment. Among these are our gas feed systems and chlorine monitoring instruments.
Trust Hydro Instruments With Your Automatic Control Valve Needs
For facilities that rely on a gas feed water filtration system for their water supply, finding a trusted and reputable company to design, test, and build a strong and durable system is vital. Since 1978, Hydro Instruments has developed and refined our approach to these crucial products and filtration systems, figuring out the additional products they need to operate at their full potential — which is where our automatic control valves play an integral role. For information about our automatic control valves and to place your next order, contact the Hydro Instruments team today!