RAH-280 Measures Chlorine Residual and Temperature, Plus a Combination of pH, ORP, and Conductivity
Multi-Parameter RAH-280 Residual Analyzer
- Amperometric Chlorine Residual Analyzer
- Free Chlorine
- Total Chlorine
- Others measurements available (Inquire with Hydro Instruments)
- Reagentless models available
- Additional available measurement electrodes: pH, ORP, Conductivity and Temperature
- Electrodes do not require replacement of electrolyte
- Simple and easy to perform calibrations
- Graphical color display (320 x 240 pixels)
- Parameter trending charts
- Transparent acrylic flow cells for pH, ORP and conductivity
- Included Standard:
- Temperature compensation
- Four (4) programmable 4-20 mA outputs
- Four (4) programmable alarm relays
- RS485 Modbus communication
- PID control software with two independent PID loops
- Optional data logger
- NEMA4X (IP66) rated controller
- 100-250 VAC (50-60 Hz), 1 Amp, 24 Watts max
- Profibus communication can optionally be supported
Our RAH-280 residual chlorine analyzers have become globally recognized for many reasons. In addition to being among the world’s highest-quality monitoring equipment, our professionally-made RAH-280 analyzers are also well-known for their ease of use. Unlike other more complex devices, our chlorine analyzers are initially designed to have simplistic designs that make it easier to perform calibrations. As a result, clients can always expect quality results and streamlined performance from our RAH-280 residual analyzers.
Residual analyzers are commonly utilized in a wide array of industries and applications for their chemical monitoring capabilities. The RAH-280 residual analyzers can measure concentrations of a particular chemical or substance in a solution, allowing for real-time observation of chemical reactions and processes. Using a residual analyzer to regularly monitor a chemical concentration makes it considerably easier to maintain a desired concentration range and prevent wastage due to over or under-dosing.
In addition to their ability to streamline industrial processes, residual analyzers play a crucial role in ensuring regulatory compliance. To protect the environment and the general public’s health, regulatory agencies set limitations on the content of specific chemicals in wastewater. These chemicals can be checked for compliance with acceptable levels using residual analyzers. In the event of a spill or leak, residual analyzers can also be utilized to determine the level of contamination and assess the need for containment measures. In short, residual analyzers are crucial tools for chemical monitoring.
Municipal authorities, processing industries, manufacturers, and more can expect only the highest-quality results from our RAH-280 residual chlorine analyzers. In addition, Hydro Instruments is also dedicated to providing clients with fast product shipments regardless of what they select from our large inventory. Whether your organization has a need for total, free, or combined chlorine analyzers, it can trust that the device they obtain from our selection will suit its needs and surpass its expectations.
If you have any questions about our RAH-280 residual analyzers and how they can assist you, contact Hydro Instruments today. Our experienced staff will provide you with answers and more information regarding our analyzers and the other lines of products we produce and supply.